So close (Enchanted)





You're in my arms, and all the world is gone         
The music playing on for only two                           
So close, together                 

And when I'm with you, so close to feeling alive     
A life goes by, romantic dreams must die
So I bid mine goodbye, and never knew                         
So close was waiting, waiting here with you                   
And now, forever, I know                 
All that I want is to hold you, So close

So close to reaching that famous happy ending             
Almost believing.This one's not pretend.                   
Now you're beside me and look how far we've come             
So far                   
We are, so close...                                    

                                       Jhon McLaughlin

Comentarios

Entradas populares